Women for MACC Copyright Policy
Please read this Copyright Policy carefully. From time to time and at its sole discretion, the Women for MACC reserves the right to change this Copyright Policy for any reason, with or without notice to you. However, if this Copyright Policy changes, we will always post the revised Copyright Policy on our website www.womenformacc.org (our “Main Website”) or another website that we designate as the successor Main Website. This means that the then-current Copyright Policy posted on the Main Website will always be the governing Copyright Policy. We encourage you to review the Copyright Policy regularly for any changes.
You agree that any person to whom the Website Content is provided directly or indirectly by or through you, will be advised of the terms of this Copyright Policy, and that you will be responsible and liable for each such person’s compliance with this Copyright Policy.
Permitted Uses of the Women for MACC Website Content
This Website, its design (including HTML code) and layout, and all text, web pages, graphics, pictures, documents, button icons, images, audio clips, video, information, testimonials, letters, articles, other written materials, and other content found on this Website (collectively, “Website Content”) is protected by U.S. copyright laws and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished, sold, displayed, copied, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise used or exploited except as provided below without the prior, written consent of the “Women for MACC”.
All photos, images, videos, and personal testimonies and stories on this Website are not subject to the license granted herein and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished, sold, displayed, copied, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise used or exploited without express, written permission of the Women for MACC.
The Women for MACC grants to you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to view and print all other information, documents and web pages located on this Website for non-commercial or educational use within your organization only, subject to the conditions set forth below. Failure to abide by these conditions will immediately terminate the license granted by the Women for MACC above, and may result in the infringement of the copyrights owned by the Women for MACC or its licensors.
1. The material may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or otherwise used in connection with for-profit or commercial activities or purposes;
2. You must give attribution to the Women for MACC and, if possible, provide a reference to our main website, www.womenformacc.org;
3. If the material is used in combination with your own materials or other third party materials, you must clearly designate which portion of complete work is Women for MACC material;
4. The material may only be provided to employees of your organization or to students of your school, as applicable;
5. The material may not be made available in electronic form, including without limitation, via a website or email;
6. The material must be reprinted in its entirety (if part of an article) and may not be modified, added to, reformulated, adapted, altered, adjusted, or changed in any way;
7. The material may not be translated to any language;
8. All copies must retain any copyright, intellectual property, proprietary or other notices or disclaimers contained in the original material. Please note that certain information and content is provided on our Website subject to specific disclaimers regarding accuracy and endorsement. These disclaimers must be reprinted with the material used; and
9. The products, technology or processes described on this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by the Women for MACC or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
Except as set forth above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under or to any other intellectual property right including, without limitation, any patent, trademark, service mark or copyright of the Women for MACC or of any third party.
Website Linking Policy
Prior permission to link to the Women for MACCâ€™s website is required. Please contact Rick Swearingen at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this permission. After permission is obtained. You may link to the Women for MACC website’s homepage or to selected topics within the Women for MACC website. If you choose to link to selected topics on the Women for MACC website, the Women for MACC expects you to provide factually correct information and to uphold high ethical standards in developing and presenting information surrounding the link. The link to selected topics must be an active, text only link that does not incorporate the use of Women for MACC logos or animation
When the selected topic is activated by a user, the link must open the Women for MACC website in a full screen and not within a frame on the linked website.
PDF documents are available on the Women for MACC website. While these documents are available for download free of charge to end users, these documents cannot be copied or reproduced in any manner on your website, and cannot be altered in any manner to give the impression of co-branding or joint content development between your organization and the Women for MACC.
You are able to view and print information, documents and web pages located on this Website for non-commercial or educational use, subject to the following conditions:
â€¢ The material may only be used for non-commercial purposes;
â€¢ The copies must retain any copyright, intellectual property, proprietary or other notices or disclaimers contained in the original material;
â€¢ The material must be reprinted in its entirety and may not be modified, added to, reformulated, adapted, altered, adjusted, or changed in any way;
â€¢ The material may not be translated to any language;
â€¢ The products, technology or processes described on this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by the Women for MACC or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
The Women for MACC reserves the right to block any links to the Women for MACC website at any time without cause or warning, or to terminate the licenses granted herein. If the Women for MACC chooses to exercise this right, you will be required to remove your link to the Women for MACC website immediately and discontinue any use of Women for MACC materials.